Recipe of Perfect Chinese Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chinese fried rice recipe. You can have chinese fried rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Fried Rice:
- Provide of oil.
- Take of garlic - minced.
- Use of chicken breast - cut into cubes.
- Provide of shrimp, peeled - shelled and deveined.
- Take of frozen mixed vegetables - thawed.
- Get of overnight rice.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- You need of white pepper.
- Get of eggs - lightly beaten.
- Use of salt - taste.
Instructions to make Chinese Fried Rice:
- Heat up a wok or pan with two tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic and stir fry until aromatic, follow by chicken, shrimp, and mixed vegetables. Stir fry until the chicken and shrimp are half cooked..
- Add in the rice and stir well with the ingredients. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper and continue to stir the fried rice for a couple of minutes..
- Using the spatula, push the rice to the side of the wok and make a “well” in the middle of the fried rice. Pour the beaten eggs in the “well.” Wait for 30 seconds and then cover the eggs with the fried rice. Leave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute and continue to stir-fry so the eggs form into small pieces and mix well with the fried rice..
- Add in salt to taste and do some quick stirs, dish out and serve hot..
If you find this Chinese Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.