Recipe of Award-winning Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza recipe. You can have jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes Halved, About.
- Provide of Leafy Greens (I am using cabbage) Julienned, A Small Handful.
- Take of Carrots or Zucchini / Eggplant Oblique Cut,.
- Provide of Mushrooms (I am using shiitake) Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare of Herbs (I am using scallions),.
- You need of Chili / Bell Peppers Coarsely Sliced,.
- Provide of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare of Red Onion,.
- You need of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil, A Drizzle.
- Provide of Garlic,.
- Get of Store-bought Frozen Vegan Puff Pastry, About.
- Get of Vegan Mozzarella Preferably Emborg,.
- Take of Sea Salt,.
- Take of Black Pepper,.
- Take of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
- Prepare of Balsamic Glaze Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
Instructions to make Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Once you have sliced and cut your leftover vegetables, brush the skillet or baking dish or even the baking tray with canola oil or any neutral oil. Add in all the vegetables..
- Quarter the onion and peel them layer by layer. Crush the garlic. Add the onion and garlic into the vegetable mixture. You can use any green herbs you have on hand. I only have scallions, so I will be slicing them coarsely and adding in the white parts only. I will save the green parts for garnishing later..
- Season well with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Drizzle some more canola oil over the top. Toss to coat everything well. I am just gonna use my hand..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 40 to 50 mins or until the vegetables are lightly charred, but not burnt. Depending on the size of your skillet/baking dish or tray, 5 mins to baking time, roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick. The shape doesn't have to be perfect..
- Carefully, remove the skillet/baking dish or tray from the oven. Fish the garlic out. Remove the flesh from the skins. Return the flesh into the vegetable mixture, distributing them evenly. Scrape the edges with a spatula to loosen the vegetable a bit and also to make space for the puff pastry. Cover the vegetables with the rolled puff pastry..
- Tuck the sides in. Trim off any excess. Do not worry that it doesn't look beautiful at this point. *Be extremely careful, as it is piping hot.* Adjust the temperature of the oven as per the store-bought puff pastry packaging instructions. Wack back into the oven and bake until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven. Run the edges with a knife to loosen the puff pastry. Place a larger board or plate on top of the skillet/baking dish or tray. Carefully and swiftly flip. Give it a light tap..
- The puff pastry pizza should come out beautifully. Immediately, scatter some vegan cheese over the top. Garnish with some herbs, I am using scallions. Drizzle some olive oil and balsamic glaze over the top. Slice and serve immediately..
- To make your own balsamic glaze, simply heat 1 cup of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue cooking until it has reduced to 1/4 cup or thick and coats the back of a spoon.*.
If you find this Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.