Recipe of Award-winning Falooda
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Falooda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Falooda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Falooda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to falooda recipe. To cook falooda you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Falooda:
- You need of Milk.
- Take of Condensed milk.
- Take of Cornflour 1 cup water 3 cups.
- Use of Strawberry icecream 2 scoops for each glass.
- Use of Strawberry jelly crystals.
- Use of Water to cook jelly.
- Take of Rooh afza 1 tbsp each glass.
- You need of Tukhmalanga 2 tbsp in each glass(soaked for 20 mins).
- Prepare of Badam/pista sliced 2 tbsp in each glass.
- Provide of Fruit cocktail.
Instructions to make Falooda:
- Cook milk and condensed milk together till reduced n slightly thick.Cool and freeze till chilled..
- For the falooda seviyaan:Now in another pan add cornflour and water n cook it with the help of a whisk till it becomes very thick n is difficult to move the whisk. Pour this hot mixture into the seviyaan machine n place cold water underneath it..
- Use the machine n take out the seviyaan in cold water n let it be there for 15 to 20 mins..
- Assembling: in a tall glass add in roohafza, seviyaan, tukhmalanga..
- Then add ice cream,prepared milk mixture, fruit cocktail, badam /pista n finally jelly..
- Insert a straw n enjoy this chilled dessert drink!!.
Falooda is a popular sweet and cold drink from South Asia. Traditionally, falooda is flavored with rose syrup, but it may be substituted with other flavors like saffron, mango or strawberry. Falooda Recipe - very delicious and yummy beverage dessert that is flavored with Rose syrup. I am so excited to share falooda recipe with you guys today. This is my most favorite recipe that I make it.
If you find this Falooda recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.