Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. To cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Use of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Take of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Provide of Chicken Broth.
- Take of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Provide of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Take of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe - cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This cheesy broccoli chicken rice is so easy, and very comforting. It's filling, tasty, creamy, and cheesy. Be sure to add the broccoli at the very end so that it retains its nutrients and doesn't turn.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.