How to Prepare Favorite Cauliflower Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cauliflower soup recipe. To make cauliflower soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 1 head of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Use of ‘Massel’ Chicken OR/AND Vegetables Stock Cube(s) *use 1/2 cube for 1 cup (250ml) water.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Cut Cauliflower head into florets. Cut Onions and Potatoes into chunky pieces. Never cut vegetables into small pieces..
- Place all vegetables in a large sauce pan or pot, add Water enough to cover the vegetables and add the Stock Cube(s). For 1 cup (250ml) water, use 1/2 cube. *If you add about 750ml water, you add 1 & 1/2 cubes..
- Add the Bay Leaf and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Remove the Bay Leaf. Using a stick blender, make it smooth. Add Milk and mix well, then season with Salt as required..
- Sprinkle with Freshly Cracked Pepper and enjoy with nice crusty bread..
This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, thick, creamy soup. You can make a very basic version using just a few ingredients: water, cauliflower, and some seasoning. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites!
If you find this Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.