How to Make Super Quick Homemade Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tasty yummy egg biryani recipe. You can have tasty yummy egg biryani using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Provide 600 gm of Basmati rice.
- Use 250 gm of onions.
- Use 100 gm of yoghurt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 250 gm of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Biryani masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Shahi garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera(cumin) powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Provide to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of Star anise.
- Get 2 of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI:
- Cook the rice nearly 80% (add some oil and salt), in another pan fry onions till it turns golden brown (add little bit of sugar and salt to taste) after frying onions keep it aside. Boil the eggs and shallow fry the eggs with turmeric, red chilli powder and salt..
- In another kadai, add oil, put all the khada masala (elachi,cloves etc.) Add chopped onions. And fry them until the onions turn soft. Add 4-5 sliced green chillies and 3-4 diced tomatoes. Add 1Tbsp Ginger-garlic paste and cook for 5-7mins on medium flame..
- Reduce the flame and add half cup curd to it. Mix it well. Add all the other spices, Biryani masala, jeera powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder. Add salt as per your taste. And add chopped coriander leaves from the top. Add half cup water and let it cook for for another 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Now, add the precooked rice and the eggs with some coriander and ghee (clarified butter) cover it for 2-3 mins with lid on. And you are done!.
Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Hai Everyone…Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a calming weekend,because I spend my whole day at home…I slept and Hi arthi, ur recipies r too gud n easy to follow. I usually cook biryani in pressure cooker following ur measurenent. Thanks for sharing such a tasty recipe… Egg biryani is an easy to prepare dish.
If you find this Tasty yummy EGG BIRYANI recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.