How to Make Perfect Vanilla and Rum Madeleines
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla and Rum Madeleines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla and Rum Madeleines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vanilla and rum madeleines recipe. To cook vanilla and rum madeleines you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla and Rum Madeleines:
- Prepare of ★Plain flour.
- Use of ★White caster sugar.
- You need of ★Baking powder.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Honey.
- Take of pod Vanilla beans.
- Get of to 1 tablespoon Rum.
Steps to make Vanilla and Rum Madeleines:
- Grease the moulds and sprinkle with strong bread flour if necessary. Melt the unsalted butter in a microwave. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the ★ dry ingredients and sift into a bowl..
- Mix the eggs, honey, and vanilla beans together and add to the ★ dry ingredients. Stir until evenly combined..
- Add the melted butter and stir well. Add the rum and stir until the batter is even and smooth..
- If you have time, rest the batter for more than 1 hour. I put the batter into a piping bag and put it in the vegetable bin in the fridge..
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Pipe the batter into the moulds to fill up to 80 %. Give several sharp taps to the moulds to flatten the surface..
- Bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes. When a skewer inserted comes out clean, they are ready. Remove the madeleines from the mould and put on a cooling rack..
- When almost cooled, cover with cling film and leave to cool completely. Alternately, you can cover with a moistened tea towel while hot and leave to cool..
- To store them, wrap them in cling film or put in a plastic bags to prevent from drying out..
- Freshly baked, these are fluffy and have the wonderful smell of vanilla. After cooled, the sponginess is settled and moist. I like them either way..
- Have a look at my 'Milky Madeleine'..
If you find this Vanilla and Rum Madeleines recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.