How to Make Perfect Chicken liver and apple salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken liver and apple salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken liver and apple salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver and apple salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver and apple salad recipe. To cook chicken liver and apple salad you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken liver and apple salad:
- You need 500 gr of Chicken liver.
- Take of Apples 1-2 big.
- Provide of Apple jam 2 tb.s.
- Get of Red wine 3 tb.s.
- Provide of Balsamic vinegar 1 tb.s.
- Provide of Flour 1-2 tb.s.
- Provide leaves of Salad.
- Use of Salt, pepper.
- Use of Extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken liver and apple salad:
- Soak chicken liver in cols water for 30 minutes. Peel apples and cut into big pieces. Cook apples in the pan on olive oil until golden and take off from heat. Trim livers, season with salt and pepper. Dredge the livers in the flour. Add some more olive oil to the pan and Fry the livers for 5 mins or until golden, turning them halfway through cooking. Take off from heat. Mix apple jam, red wine, balsamic vinegar in the sauce pan. Heat covered 2-3 minutes..
- Spread the salad leaves across plates, and top with the livers, apples Sprinkle with some olive oil and season with pepper and salt. Add dressing..
- Video with my cooking of this salad https://youtu.be/yNYqaE2-S9s?sub_confirmation=1.
Warm Chicken Liver and Apple SaladThe Healthy Foodie. This chicken salad is loaded with flavors, from the tangy dried cranberries and sweet apples to the crunchy walnuts, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Diced apples, dried cranberries, celery, and a dash of curry powder add flavor to this chicken salad. The chopped pecans and walnuts in the salad add. Whisk the oil into the blackberry dressing and spoon this over generously.
If you find this Chicken liver and apple salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.