How to Make Favorite Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps recipe. You can have trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare of Wrap Ingredients.
- Provide of Romaine Lettuce.
- Take of Ground meat of choice (I used ground turkey for this particular recipe).
- Prepare of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Use of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Use of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Use of onion, chopped.
- Provide of Avocados.
- Provide of container of Hummus.
- You need of of Cilantro.
- You need of limes.
- Provide of Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Use of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of Optional Ingredients.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (optional).
- Take of Rice (Optional).
Steps to make Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat pan, brown ground meat of choice.
- Finely chop peppers and onions..
- Heat seperate pan with olive oil and saute peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste..
- Peel and dice Avocados. Set aside..
- Once peppers and onions are finished, combine meat, peppers, and avocados together. Add 1 3/4 cups of Balsamic Vinaigrette to mixture and cook on low. Add salt, black pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Slice limes into wedges and set aside..
- Finely dice Cilantro and set aside..
- Cut heads off of Romaine lettuce and set aside. Since we are using the lettuce as the wrap, the outer leaves typically work better..
- Take two leaves of Romaine lettuce and spread hummus on the inside..
- Add meat, pepper, onion, avocado, balsamic mix to wrap..
- Finish off with Cilantro and Lime! There are many things you can add to this such as rice, cheese, etc. This is a healthier option we chose. Enjoy!.
Tangy, creamy & a tad bit sour. To assemble the wraps, add chicken and chopped veggies onto the lettuce leaves as shown and drizzle with cilantro lime sauce. This Cilantro Lime Dressing has incredible flavor and only requires a handful of ingredients. It's a fresh, creamy and balanced dressing that elevates any salad. Give these healthy turkey lettuce wraps, flavored with mint and lime juice, a kick with a squirt of Sriracha.
If you find this Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.