How to Make Award-winning Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. To make thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- You need 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Use 3 tsp of honey.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Use 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- You need of Blend to paste :.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Take 1/2 of ginger grated.
- Use 2-3 of lime leaves.
- Take 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- You need of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.