Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to avocado on toast with poached egg recipe. To make avocado on toast with poached egg you need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg:
- You need of eggs large.
- You need of bread small slices whole grain / wholemeal.
- Get of avocado weighing / 5 – 6 oz ..
Instructions to make Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg:
- Chop the avocado into small pieces (do not mash it as it will soak into the toast)..
- Put the bread in a toaster and whilst it is cooking poach the eggs..
- Poach the eggs: -.
- Put 25mm / 1 inch depth of boiling water into one or two deep + wide + glass lidded fry pans on a medium to high heat (there must be room for the eggs to cook separately)..
- Add the white wine vinegar. Bring back to the boil and turn down to a gentle simmer..
- Carefully crack the eggs in the pan, keep note of the order they are put in. Start a timer for 3 minutes as the first egg goes in. Using a fish slice gently check each egg is “floating” and not stuck to the base of the pan..
- Put the lid on the pan and ensure the water continues to simmer and neither boils up nor cools down. Place 2 pieces of paper kitchen towel on a clean work-surface..
- As soon as the timer goes lift the eggs out of the water, using the fish slice or a slotted spoon, and place on the paper towel..
- Be sure to lift them out in the order they went in to ensure they are evenly cooked. Fold the paper towels over to dry the tops of the eggs..
- Spread the avocado over the toasted bread and top with a poached egg..
Watch how to make perfect avocado toast, plus find four fun and easy variations on plain avocado toast! Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle simmer and add the vinegar. Divide the avocado mixture between the two slices of toast. Place a poached egg on each slice, scatter with the toasted almonds and serve. Toast the egg, slice the avocado and top the toast with it.
If you find this Avocado on Toast with Poached Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.