Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cream of cauliflower soup recipe. To make cream of cauliflower soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Cauliflower Soup:
- Get 350 grams of cauliflower florets.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Use 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Fresh parsley or coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Cream of Cauliflower Soup:
- Take cauliflower florets along with two cups of water in a pot and cook it covered for 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Now add milk, fresh cream and butter to the cauliflower and mix everything well. Cook it again on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes until cauliflower is cooked properly. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down a bit..
- Blend the cauliflower mixture with the help of a hand blender or in a mixer jar into a smooth paste. Strain the mixture so that the texture of the soup is even and creamy..
- Now put the soup again on medium heat. Add salt and pepper powder to it and mix it well. Cook it until one boil then turn off the heat..
- Garnish the soup with some chopped parsley leaves or coriander leaves and serve hot sprinkled with some more pepper powder along with toast, sandwiches or boiled veggies..
It uses an entire head of cauliflower, it's ultra-creamy (although made without heavy cream), and even if you don't happen to be a huge cauliflower fan (like, ahem. Make a quick and warming cream of cauliflower soup using this easy, wholesome recipe for a vegetable-rich dish. Meanwhile, roughly chop the cauliflower or simply pull it apart into florets. Many people will be tempted to discard the solid white core, but it has plenty of flavor, so chop it up and add. The recipe can use either cauliflower or broccoli.
If you find this Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.