Steps to Prepare Speedy Fudgie Bars
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fudgie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudgie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fudgie bars recipe. To cook fudgie bars you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fudgie Bars:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Take 3/4 Cups of Butter.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 1/2 Cups of Baking Mix.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Quick Cooking Oats.
- You need 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips.
- Use 14 oz of Can Condensed Milk.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Fudgie Bars:
- Grease a 13x9 pan, I like Crisco. Lightly spread flour over grease..
- In mixer, stir together brown sugar, 3/4 cup butter, eggs, and 2 tsp vanilla. Next stir in baking mix and oats..
- Separately make filling. Put a small pan inside a pan of low boiling/hot water. Heat chocolate chips, milk, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, and salt..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Once all melted and stirred together add pecans and 2 tbsp vanilla..
- Press 2/3 of oatmeal mix into greased pan. Evenly put chocolate mix over oatmeal..
- Roll out remaining oatmeal mix between 2 sheets of wax paper. Put carefully onto top of chocolate the best way you see fit. I take off the top paper, set down,than slowly remove bottom paper..
- Bake for 30 minutes than remove. Let cool and then cut into bars..
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Perry's Ice Cream Fudgie Bars. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Fudgie Bars from Perry's Ice Cream. Oatmeal Fudge Bars are a marvelous treat for the holidays. You can give them as gifts, take them to holiday parties, and set them out for Santa on Christmas morning. These S'mores Fudge Bars are one of my favorite fudge recipes!
If you find this Fudgie Bars recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.