Steps to Prepare Speedy Caramel-Apple Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel-Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to caramel-apple pie recipe. You can have caramel-apple pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Get of Dessert.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Get of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Take of milk.
- Take of flour.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of caramel-apple dip.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?
If you find this Caramel-Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.