Steps to Prepare Favorite Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. To cook mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 you only need 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Provide 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- Get of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Provide of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Prepare of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- You need 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Take of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Prepare 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- You need 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Get 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Take of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- Prepare of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Use 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Provide 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Prepare 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Get 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Take of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- You need of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Get of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- You need of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- You need of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Get 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- You need of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Use of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- You need of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Get of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Use of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Take 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Use 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- Prepare 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Take 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- Use 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Get 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- Use 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- You need 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Get of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Provide 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Provide of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.