Steps to Make Favorite Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli and chicken penne pasta recipe. To make broccoli and chicken penne pasta you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Use 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- Provide 1 head of of broccoli.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Use 1 of sea salt.
- Use 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Italian season.
- Provide 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Cut the chicken in cube size. Season it with red pepper, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning and Lawrys seasoned salt..
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water until tender. Put sea salt in the water(optional)..
- While the broccoli is becoming tender, cut up the roma tomatoes in cube size as well as mince the 4 cloves of garlic..
- Prepare a skillet with olive oil in it to saute the chicken. When finished, place the chicken in a bowl to the side. Now add the tomatoes, tenderized broccoli, garlic to the pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil the penne pasta in water until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken, pasta in a large bowl. Add the parmesan cheese as well as the mozarella cheese. Add whatever spices to taste. Stir or toss all cooked ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.