Steps to Make Award-winning Mashed Potato Crispers
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed Potato Crispers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Crispers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Crispers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mashed potato crispers recipe. You can have mashed potato crispers using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Prepare 3 lb of golden potatoes (peeled, chopped and boiled).
- Use 1 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of eggs scrambled mixed with 3/4 cup water.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 3/4 cup of frozen corn boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of half n half or heavy cream or milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne (omit to not give a spicy kick).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt (or to taste).
- Get 2 large of boiled chicken breast chopped.
- Get 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of squeezed lemon.
Steps to make Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Boil your chicken for 20 min. When able to handle, chop into small pieces. You can even use roasted chicken for added flavor..
- Boil your potatoes with the diced red bell pepper in the same pot, and mash them, to make mashed potatoes. Add cream, milk or half and half, oregano, granulated garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne, cheese, corn, lemon and chicken. Incorporate to mixture. Get in there with your hands :) but don't overwork, you don't want the mix to get to pasty..
- Get your dredging station ready. The eggs in one bowl, flour in another and panko bread crumbs in the 3rd bowl..
- Form potatoe mixture into a size just a bit smaller than ping pong size balls. Dredge into flour, then egg, then bread crumbs..
- I sautee these, not deep fry. Put vegetable oil in a sautee pan that reaches about 1/2 inch in the pan. Heat to medium heat. Add just a few balls at a time. Flipping every minute to brown all sides..
- Drain on paper towel..
- Makes about 35 to 40 balls. Serve alone or experiment with different sauces like ketchup, aiolis, honey mustard, etc..
- You can also use cooked bacon or chopped ham in place of the chicken!.
Mashed-potato pancakes, crisp on the outside and tender within, are a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. No problem, the mashed potatoes will soak it up. One more important purpose of potatoes — even the pickiest of eaters will indulge in them and fill them up. I like bacon crisps the most. The crunchy sound they make delights me.
If you find this Mashed Potato Crispers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.