Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cream of cauliflower & cheese soup recipe. You can have cream of cauliflower & cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 4 sprigs of thyme chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (any type) I used double cheddar.
- Take of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take Dash of salt.
- Get of Chili peppers (Optional for a kick).
- Use of Chives (Optional for color).
Instructions to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Prep your cauliflower into small pieces removing leaves & stock.
- Pour olive oil in medium pot with garlic and saute for few minutes then add chicken stock, heavy cream & cauliflower and simmer.
- Add chopped thyme, pepper & salt then bring pot to a small boil to fully cook cauliflower pieces.
- When fully cooked use a blender/ immersion blender to cream up the soup then add shredded cheese stir until melted then serve.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the vegetables into a blender and then pour in as much of the broth as will fit. Remove the stalk from the cauliflower and cut into florets. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan, then tip in the cauliflower florets, potato and onion. Cream of Mushroom: While soup is simmering, heat a tsp of oil in a pan. For full mushroom flavour, use mushroom broth instead of vegetable.
If you find this Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.