Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to baked nutty beetroot tikkis recipe. You can have baked nutty beetroot tikkis using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- Use of beetroot, peeled and grated.
- Use of sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Take of oil.
- You need of cumin seeds/jeera.
- Provide of green chili, finely chopped.
- Use of piece of ginger, grated.
- Get of coriander powder/dhania powder.
- Take of jeera/cumin powder.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Provide of cashews.
- Take of almonds.
- You need of raisins.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- In a mixer/grinder, combine cashews and almonds and coarsely crush them..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add green chillies and grated beetroot. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. You may add more green chillies, depending on your taste..
- Now add grated ginger and all the spice powders - coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and saute for about a minute..
- Then add mashed sweet potato and mix everything well..
- In the end add coarsely crushed nuts and raisins. Mix well. Remove the mixture from flame and leave it to cool..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small tikkis..
- Arrange in a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the tikkis turn crisp..
- Serve these beetroot tikkis hot along with green chutney..
If you find this Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.