Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to aunt stella-style baked potato square cookies recipe. To make aunt stella-style baked potato square cookies you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies:
- You need of Sweet potato.
- Get of Margarine.
- Take of Caster sugar.
- Provide of Cake flour.
- Provide of Egg yolks for glazing.
- Prepare of Black sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies:
- Peel the skin from the sweet potato, soften by boiling or heating in the microwave, and mash..
- Add margarine and sugar to a bowl and stir..
- Add sweet potato from Step 2 and mix..
- Mix in the sifted cake flour..
- Divide into 2 equal portions and wrap. Mold into rectangular sticks, and chill in the fridge overnight..
- Slice into 8 mm ~ 1 cm pieces..
- Line up on a cookie sheet, and brush the surface with egg yolk..
- Shake black sesame into the center of the cookies. Bake them in a 355°F/180°C oven for 15-20 minutes, until they turn a delicious golden brown..
- They are done. They are really fragrant right after baking..
If you find this Aunt Stella-Style Baked Potato Square Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.