Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Italian Penne Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to italian penne pasta recipe. To cook italian penne pasta you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Penne Pasta:
- You need 250 gm of penne pasta.
- Take 2 teaspoons of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Get 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Take As needed of water.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Provide As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare As needed of cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Use 1/2 of chopped zucchini.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide As needed of salt.
Steps to make Italian Penne Pasta:
- Heat the pan add the water, salt, oil when starts boiling add the pasta boil til the pasta is nicely cooked, it's taken about twelve minutes time,.
- Now making of tomato sauce put pan in the oven when it is heated, add the little extra virgin olive oil fry, add garlic then add the onion fry next tomatoes along with Salt and black pepper powder give it a well mix and keep stir,.
- When made keep sauce aside,.
- Take another pan add olive oil.
- Put more garlic then add carrot capsicum,zucchini give it well toss then add the tomato sauce next pasta mix it well,.
- Add crushed fresh black pepper powder next honey, chilli flakes, salt to taste mix again and keep stir,.
- Add the oregano then spread grated cheese,.
- It's ready for serving.
If you find this Italian Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.