Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Chicken liver fry masala
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken liver fry masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver fry masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver fry masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken liver fry masala recipe. You can cook chicken liver fry masala using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver fry masala:
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken lever.
- Prepare of Bonlesschicken cubes 100g.
- Get of Onion 1 medium.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger galrlic paste.
- You need Gram of masala powder1tsp.
- Get 1 tsp of Roasted cumin seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Roasted crushed coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Veniger.
- Take 4 tbsp of Yugert.
- Take of Tomatoes 2 medium.
- Get 4 pc of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Green coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of Qusori methi.
- Provide 1 cup of Oil.
Instructions to make Chicken liver fry masala:
- Cut lever and chicken in cubes mix all dry masala and yugert and veniger and marinate it for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok and add marinated lever and chicken.
- Now cook it on high flame and add tomaties green chillies and cook.
- When all water dry add qusori methi and fresh coriander and cook on high flame.
- Now off the flame and garnish with green chillies lemon and ginger delecious lever masala is ready.
Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is a quick and easy recipe where the chicken liver is sauteed along with caramelized onions and spices. If I'm going to eat chicken liver, THIS is what I want it to taste like. It's coated with masala and has just the right amount of heat. Pour the lemon juice into the pan, reduce the. Chicken liver fry is an easy and spicy side dish that goes well with the rice varieties.
If you find this Chicken liver fry masala recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.