Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Thai Green Chicken Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- You need of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- You need of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- Take of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Take of Thai basil.
- Use of Sliced chilli.
- Use of water.
- Get of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Steps to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.
The curry paste itself, made here with fresh cilantro stems, lemongrass, shallot, chilies, and ginger, is a treat to inhale. Green curry is usually made with chicken or beef, but also with fish dumplings. Our recipe uses the classic addition of chicken and has all the easy instructions A perfect balance of salty, spicy, sweet, and sour, this aromatic Thai green curry is beautiful over jasmine rice, or for a fiber-rich dish, use. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. We'll first pound the green curry paste by hand, clean and chop the chicken, and boil it with rich coconut cream.
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.