Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week French Toast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to french toast recipe. You can have french toast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast:
- Use 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of 100% maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of avocado oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1/8 cup of almond milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make French Toast:
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1/8 cup 1% milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon salt..
- Heat 1 teaspoon avocado oil on a skillet on medium-high heat..
- When the oil heats up, dip two slices of whole wheat bread in the wet mixture then place on the skillet..
- Cook for 4 minutes, flipping occasionally to a golden brown color..
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and drizzle with 1 tablespoon 100% maple syrup..
French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center. It cooks fast and is a great way to use up stale bread. Spice it how you like it. Cardamom and cinnamon are my go-to choices, but other warming spices like ginger or nutmeg would be equally delicious. For a tropical twist that everyone will go (coco)nuts for, soak bread in unsweetened coconut milk and coat with shredded coconut before toasting in the frying pan.
If you find this French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.