Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Sourdough bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can have sourdough bread using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread:
- Take of Sourdough Starter.
- Get 200 gr of rye flour.
- Take 200 ml of water.
- Prepare of Dough:.
- Get 130 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 170 gr of white wheat flour (strong bread flour).
- Get 120 gr of water.
- Take 10 gr of Salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Prepare the sourdough starter if you don't have yet. Mix the rye flour and water. Let it stand minimum 12 hours, the longer and more feedings will be better. Please refer to my sourdough starter recipe.
- After 12 hours. Mix the 400 gr sourdough starter, flour and water. Mix it until incorporated..
- Let it autolyse or rest for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt and fold the bread 4 times so the salt get into the dough. You may sprinkle water too..
- Knead the dough for 8 - 10 minutes until it is smooth. (optional method: stretch and fold the dough method for 2 hours- every half and hour stretch the dough and bring back the dough into the middle and let it rest).
- Prepare the bannetone or bowl lined with kitchen towel and dust the bowl generously. So the dough will not stick on the bannetone..
- Shape the dough into the ball shape, dust some flour on the top of dough and place it upside down into the bannentone..
- Cover the bannetone with plastic bag or plastic wrap or shower cap if any..
- Let it proof/ rest for minimum 4 hours in room temperature or 2 hours in fridge and 2 hours in room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Check the dough by poke it. If the poke stay longer in the dough /not so quick spring back, it means the dough is ready to be baked..
- Pre-heat your oven to 235 C and prepare a pan of hot water and place it at the bottom of oven to create steam..
- Take out the hot baking tray. Place your dough on top of the baking tray. Be careful, it is very hot. Score the dough with sharp thin knife or razor blade..
- Place back the baking tray into oven and bake it for 35 to 45 minutes until it is well done. After 10 minutes of baking, you may remove out the pan of hot water.t.
- After 35 minutes baking, check the bread. If you like a bit darker crust, bake it again..
- Remove it out and let it rest for 15 minutes and listen to the crust sound of the bread and smells good. After 15 minutes, you may slice the bread..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.