Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. To cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Get 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- Get 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Get 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Take Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- Provide 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Provide of Mesa flour.
- You need of For the muffins.
- You need 4 of English muffins, split.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary.
- Take of Tobasco sauce.
Steps to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Tasty shawarma with fresh vegetables and meat, lavash, pita, ap. Use up leftover ham and cornbread with this tasty sandwich recipe. This sweet and savory cornbread sandwich, loaded with ham, cheese, and pickled jalapenos, can be made with almost any variation of. Add tangy texture to your ham and cheese sandwich with our super quick pickle. Remove from processor to a bowl.
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.