Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to bacon cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have bacon cheddar broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of butter.
- Take 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- Get 1 pound of broccoli flowerets -- rough chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of of red bell pepper -- small diced.
- Get 1 cup of Sweet onion -- small diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 8 ounces of half and half.
- Use 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.