Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to momma b's sweet potato casserole recipe. You can have momma b's sweet potato casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Get of casserole.
- Prepare of sweet potatoes (baked & mashed).
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Take of whole milk.
- Get of eggs.
- You need of butter (melted).
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- Use of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of topping.
- Get of ground corn flakes.
- Get of ground pecans.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- You need of butter(melted).
Steps to make Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Bake & mash sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 400degrees..
- Add casserole ingredients to sweet potatoes and mix..
- Butter a 8x8 baking dish. (Tip I use the butter paper) add the casserole ingredients and bake for 30 minutes..
- With a spoon mix the topping ingredients..
- After 30 minutes remove casserole from oven and add the topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove from oven. This is a great make ahead dish for the Holidays because it's actually better the next day.Just refrigerate bring to room temperature and reheat before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Momma B's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.