Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Dijon Roasted Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to dijon roasted potatoes recipe. To make dijon roasted potatoes you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 5 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Use 1 of roasted orange bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 3 of jalapenos; thin half moons.
- You need 3 of handfuls baby spinach.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; to cover.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to cover. Season with half of the dried herbs and spices, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400° approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, and the remaining spices. Whisk to incorporate..
- Combine roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Chives, scallions, parsley, mustard, horseradish, corn, bacon, shallots, habanero, cheese, chipotle salsa, arugala, cilantro, smoked paprika.
These easy oven roasted potatoes with dijon dressing are an easy and delicious side dish for any weeknight meal. These are crispy potato wedges have a perfectly crispy skin but a soft inside - they. These rosemary dijon roasted potatoes are a delicious savory side. They make a great alternative to the traditional butter roasted potatoes. Add them to your dinner plans!
If you find this Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.