Simple Way to Prepare Quick Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cream of broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can cook cream of broccoli cheddar soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Get of butter.
- You need of flour by weight- about 3/4 of a cup.
- Provide of broccoli (stalk and all) -- rough chopped- thinner the cut the quicker it cooks.
- You need of garlic -- finely chopped.
- You need of each onion -- small diced.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Get of thyme.
- Get of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of milk,.
- You need of cheddar cheese -- shredded.
Steps to make Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a 4 quart sauce pan melt the butter and add the flour, for 2 minutes cook stirring over a low to moderate heat this is a white roux.
- Incorporate the stock and milk to roux using a whisk for one minute..
- Add the seasoning, broccoli, onions and garlic and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Puree with hand blender, food processor or blender,start off slow so that you do not burn yourself.
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese until melted turn off the burner and serve.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed. If it seems thick add a little chicken stock or milk to thin out.
- My students think bacon and cheese go great with this as a garnish:).
What's that saying. "Cheddar makes it better?", well they were right! This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!). It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down.
If you find this Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.