Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup recipe. To cook cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- Get 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of 2% or whole milk.
- Get 2 cups of Kraft triple cheddar shredded cheese.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of instant rice - uncooked.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked chicken - diced.
- Get 3 cups of broccoli florets - cooked and chopped.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- To prepare broccoli florets place in large bowl with 2 tbs chicken broth (additional to broth listed). Cover and microwave until very tender. About 7-8 minutes. Let stand covered at least 2 minutes. Spread out on cutting board and give the broccoli a rough chop..
- While broccoli cooks start broth. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in flour with wisk to eliminate clumps. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in broth and milk. Bring to a simmer wisking frequently to prevent clumping..
- Wisk in cream cheese until fully melted into broth. Turn heat down to low and wisk in shredded cheese until melted. Wisk in cayenne and uncooked rice. Add broccoli and chicken and gently stir to combine. Turn heat back up to medium low, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Dish up and enjoy!.
I like to fill it out with meaty veggies like broccoli and cauliflower. Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, Wild Rice Soup. It reminds me of my favorite cheesy chicken broccoli casserole but in in soothing soup form with shredded chicken, broccoli but you can also add carrots, celery or any of your favorite veggies. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.