Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) recipe. To cook low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Take of Sauce.
- Take of coconut amino or soy sauce.
- Use of rice wine.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Provide of sugar or monk fruit sweetener.
- Provide of Stir fry.
- You need of firm tofu.
- Prepare of egg.
- Use of mushrooms.
- Provide of Any crunchy vegetables (I used carrot, young corn).
- Prepare of ground chicken or any leftover meat.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get of Green onions.
Instructions to make Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Wrap the firm tofu with paper towel and microwave for 1 min. Drain the water, put a plate or a pan on top of it and rest it for a while to drain water more..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brown your meat in an oiled pan (I like to use sesame oil but avocado oil would be better for keto diet).
- When your meat is cooked, break the tofu in, you can just tear it up by your hand or smash to make it crumble as you cook.
- Stir in your veggies, mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then pour the sauce in; stir fry everything together until the sauce is cooked down and tofu absorb it well.
- Lastly, move everything to one side of the pan and crack the egg in, mix everything well like you scoop from the bottom and flip over to the top.
- Garnish with some green onions and done!.
You can add other vegetables or leftover cooked chicken as well. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The charred rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with vegetables and lean protein. Vegetarian, Gluten-free adaptable. Tofu fried rice is one of the easy dishes that I cook most frequently during. Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a plant-based meal Once your tofu is marinated, it's ready for a quick stir fry to give it that perfectly golden brown, crisp, mega-flavorful coating.
If you find this Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.