Simple Way to Make Ultimate Sourdough bun
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough bun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough bun recipe. You can have sourdough bun using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bun:
- Take 3 tbsp of sourdough starter (strong).
- Take 150 gr of bread flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 100-120 ml of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bun:
- Mix the starter with 50 ml room temperature water..
- Add the flour on top of starter. Mix them well and add the rest of water..
- Mix it well and if it is really too sticky to handle, add 1 tbsp flour..
- Keep it aside / autolyse for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, add 1/2 tsp salt. Remove the dough out to the counter. Stretch and fold the dough for 5-8 minutes until it is smooth and elastic..
- Grease a bowl with a tsp oil. Place the dough into the bowl. Cover with wet towel and place in the fridge overnight..
- The next morning, remove the dough out to the counter. Slightly flour dusted the counter and dough..
- Divide the dough into 4-5 pieces. Shape it into ball and place it on the plate or tray..
- Cover them with dry towel. Proof them for 1-2 hours..
- After 1-2 hours, prepare a non-stick pan. Grease the pan with little oil. Heat it with low level..
- Score the bread with sharp knife..
- Place the dough into the pan. Cover the pan if it is possible with lid or plate..
- Bake the bun with lid for 5-6 minutes. Open the lid and have a look. The bun will expand (if it is in the oven, it names oven spring). The bottom of buns should be golden brown and you may flip it..
- Bake another side for another 5 minutes. Bake the side of bun by rolling them on the pan/standing it on the pan..
- Transfer it to the rack. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes. Slice it and use it to make chicken muffin sandwich..
Summer is approaching, and between warm weather. Sourdough Hot Cross Buns with added Yeast. I made two batches and both worked well. For this batch, I added the sourdough for flavour and still added yeast to make the dough rise and this meant. I wanted to make these as sourdough buns, so developed the following recipe.
If you find this Sourdough bun recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.