Simple Way to Make Quick Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To make steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- You need of Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of Steak Sauce.
- Get of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Leaves of Lettuce.
- Provide of Cooked Quinoa.
- Provide of Diced tomatoes.
- Get of Diced avocado.
- You need of Half and half.
- Take of Dijon mustard.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil..
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper..
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.