Simple Way to Make Perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. You can cook thai green curry with chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Provide of chicken thigh or breast cut into small pieces.
- Use of chopped garlic.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Prepare of green curry powder or 50g green curry paste.
- Provide of coconut cream.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Provide of Kaffir lime leaves (chopped) or 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Get of fish sauce (or to taste).
- Provide of eggplants sliced in quarters or bamboo shoots.
- Prepare of green beans or snow peas.
- Use of Thai basil (add at the end as it turns black and bitter).
- Take of crushed Lemon grass.
- Provide of peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- You need of diced green bell peppers.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- On medium heat add oil to pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until garlic is golden brown and onion is translucent..
- Add curry paste and chicken. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or when chicken is fork-tender. I like to brown mine to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Add chicken stock and eggplant or bamboo shoots. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in coconut cream or canned coconut milk. Add lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime juice, chili, and ginger. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to boil..
- Add green beans, green bell peppers, and Thai basil leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or over rice noodles..
Make this with chicken or even entirely meat free. This colorful green curry features chicken breast, bell peppers, baby corn, and a fresh Thai basil garnish. This is a green curry recipe I've cobbled together over the years. The vegetables aren't completely traditional, but they give the whole thing a good texture and variety. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen!
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.