Simple Way to Make Perfect Korean fried chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Korean fried chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To cook korean fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean fried chicken:
- Prepare 2 of # chicken (I used wings and drumettes).
- Use 1/2 cup of potato starch (you can sub tapioca or corn starch).
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 4 tbsp of gochujang paste (can sub Sriracha or sambal).
- You need 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 oz of Mirin (can sub rice wine vin or similar).
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 quart of grapeseed oil (can sub oil of your choice) for frying.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Korean fried chicken:
- Heat your oil to 350°- 375°.
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl put your potato starch. Individually coat your chicken..
- While oil is hot, fry your chicken for 12-14 minutes. Your going to double fry**.
- In a skillet, heat your sesame oil. Add your garlic, ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add your mirin, soy sauce and gochujang. Simmer for 5 minutes and add your brown sugar at the the last minute..
- After you're 12 minutes of frying the chicken, pull out of the oil and let sit for 1 minute. Add your chicken back into the oil and fry for an additional 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. (This assures your chicken is super crispy).
- After your chicken is fried for the second time, toss in your sauce or serve it on the side and enjoy! You can also garnish with sesame seeds and scallions if you want more presentation..
A unique meal or snack that's totally delicious! Korean fried chicken is classically double fried extra crispy wings and drummettes that are then coated in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce. It's like buffalo wings amped up with the power of gochujang. Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. This Korean fried chicken (KFC) is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce.
If you find this Korean fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.