Simple Way to Make Homemade Indonesian Rendang Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to indonesian rendang curry recipe. To make indonesian rendang curry you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Rendang Curry:
- Get of beef meat.
- Take of coconut oil or you may take instant coconut oil (1 small package of instant coconut oil).
- Use of 1 green leek union.
- Take of 10 pcs of keffir leaves.
- Get of 10 pcs of garlic.
- Take of 5 pcs of shallots.
- Provide of 5 pcs of chili (you may add it as your reference).
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Corriander.
- Provide of Ginger.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Get of Sugar.
Steps to make Indonesian Rendang Curry:
- Put all herbs (lemongrass, pepper, ginger, garlic, shallots, corriander, cinnamon, sugar and vegetable oil) into food processor and punch it until its smooth.
- Cut the beef into cubed. Boil the cubed beef with keffir leaves, green leak union, garlic and shallots until tender. It tooks 3-4 hours till the beef tender, using medium high heat pan.
- Remain at least 2 cups of the broth inside the pan. Pour coconut oil and the herbs from food processor...
- Simmer it in low heat, stir occasionally until the water has reduce to gravy. Serve with hot rice.
INDONESIAN RENDANG CURRY Indonesian cuisine has always been influential in Thai cooking. One of the more popular Indonesians dishes in Thailand and throughout Asia is Rendang Chicken or Beef Curry. Rendang is a kind of Indonesian beef curry, simmered for a long time, which allows the meat to soak up all the flavors that make up this unique dish. Beef rendang is best eaten with steamed rice and condiments such as fried onions and chili pieces. You do not need to travel to Sumatra of Indonesia.
If you find this Indonesian Rendang Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.