Simple Way to Make Award-winning Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. To make village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Take 300 gr of white rice.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Get 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Get of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- Get 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- Provide 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Steps to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
If you find this Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.