Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli & cheese potato soup recipe. You can have broccoli & cheese potato soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- Use 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Steps to make Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Do you still make the same face you did as a child when presented with a plate of broccoli? Find here details of companies selling Broccoli, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Broccoli, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Broccoli prices for. Order now and get them delivered at your doorstep.
If you find this Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.