Recipe of Ultimate Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Take of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Prepare of Avacado Oil.
- Get of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- You need of water.
- Use of bay leaves.
- Provide of stevia sweetener packet.
- Get of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide of shallot or small onion.
- Get of Bacon.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of chives.
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.