Recipe of Ultimate Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spiced porridge (bubur lambuk) recipe. To make spiced porridge (bubur lambuk) you only need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk):
- You need of Ingredients.
- Use of Water for cooking (honestly i didnt measure mine!).
- Get of rice (abt 1½ cups) - rinsed and drained.
- Use of dried shrimps.
- Take of minced beef.
- Get of coconut milk (i used Kara brand).
- Use of lemongrass - bruised the end.
- Use of Some oil for frying.
- Take of To blend.
- Use of medium onion.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of ginger.
- Use of Spices.
- Provide of small cinnamon stick.
- Take of small star anise.
- Get of cloves.
- Prepare of cardamoms.
- Use of tspn coriander powder.
- Get of tspn cumin powder.
- Get of turmeric powder (just a pinch if you want it less yellow).
- Provide of tspn black pepper powder.
- Provide of tspn salt.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Coriander leaves (cilantro).
- Get of Fried shallots.
- Use of Red chillies.
- Get of Spring onions.
Instructions to make Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk):
- Heat up about 2 tbspn oil in a pot. Fry the blended items till fragrant..
- Put in all the spices & fry further. If too dry, add a little water to prevent burning..
- Once aromatic, put in water till it covers ¾ of pot. Leave it to boil..
- Put in rice & beef. Let boil for few minutes. Then simmer on medium low heat. Adjust water level accordingly. If still too grainy, add more water..
- Meanwhile, put dried shrimps in food processor (without water) and chopped till fine. Set aside..
- Once porridge reached desired texture, put in 1 tbspn coconut milk and 2 tbspn chopped dried shrimps. Stir to mix well. Then turn off heat..
- Yeapp.. I only used 2 tbspn because I feared the taste might be too overwhelming. You can either keep the rest of the dried shrimps or put in all. Or reduced the amount of dried shrimps before chopping..
- Garnish and serve..
If you find this Spiced Porridge (Bubur Lambuk) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.