Recipe of Ultimate Sourdough bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough bread recipe. To make sourdough bread you only need 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sourdough bread:
- Take 110 g of starter.
- Get 415 g of bottled water.
- Use 646 g of bread flour.
- Get 12 g of salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Combine water and flour.
- Form into ball and let sit covered in bowl for 1 hr to let gluten start activating (Autolyse).
- Now add starter and then salt and use hands to combine.
- Now you should knead dough for around 15mins until you can pull dough and it doesn’t break and you can see some light through it (this is the window pane test).
- Form into ball and and put in bowl (no flour or oil) - cover with damo towel and rest for 4 hrs.
- Now you can shape ball by pulling sides over and over until nice and tight on one side (this is the envelope fold).
- Lightly rice flour cloth in bowl and rest upside down for another 30mins covered with towel (or for stronger sour dough taste leave for at least 8 hours covered in fridge).
- Preheat oven to 290c with hot skillet and baking dish on bottom.
- Place ball on skillet and score with big X across.
- Place in oven for 35mins and turn down to 230c and put boiling water in baking tray.
- Turn off oven and leave in for another 15mins (or less if you don’t want really brown crust).
- Place on cooling tray for at least 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.