Recipe of Ultimate Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smoked rib-eye over mustard sauce, loaded smashed potatoes, and cucumber salad recipe. To make smoked rib-eye over mustard sauce, loaded smashed potatoes, and cucumber salad you need 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad:
- Provide of Whole Boneless Rib-eye.
- Get of Whole Boneless Rib-eye, more is okay because you came make sandwiches or use for other meals later).
- Use of Salt, to season.
- Take of Pepper, to season.
- Provide of Special Blend of seasoning (feel free to try your own blend).
- Prepare of Smashed Loaded Potatoes.
- Get of baby potatoes.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Get of melted butter.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Take of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of shredded Cheddar.
- Take of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Sour cream, for serving, if desired.
- Provide of Cucumber Salad.
- Get of rice vinegar.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- Take of Mustard Sauce.
- Get of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of Light Sour Cream.
- Use of Salt and Pepper,.
Steps to make Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad:
- For the Rib-eye:.
- Get the Rib-eye to room temp, trim off any excess fat you wish to remove, and pat dry with paper towel. Combine Salt, Pepper and and dry rub seasoning you may have chosen and liberally (as in a lot) rub all over the meat on all sides. Don’t be afraid to load it up as it will create a beautiful crust..
- Preheat smoker or traeger to 220°. Place rib-eye in and let it be for about 3hrs. Check temp and let it smoke longer (15min intervals) if not at 140° internal temp..
- Let rest about 15min before carving. I used a meat slicer..
- For the Smashed Loaded Potatoes:.
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with two inches of water. Season with salt..
- Bring to a boil and boil until tender, 15 minutes. Drain until cool enough to handle..
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Pour over melted butter, garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until totally combined..
- Using the bottom of a small glass or jar, smash potatoes into flat patties..
- Bake until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes more..
- Top with cheddar and bake until melted, 3 minutes more..
- Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and sour cream (if using) and serve..
- For the Cucumber Salad:.
- In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, and salt. Set the dressing aside..
- Peel and slice the cucumber using your favorite method (see photos below for my technique). Place the sliced cucumbers in a large bowl..
- Chop the peanuts into smaller pieces. Slice the green onions..
- Add the peanuts, green onions, and dressing to the sliced cucumbers. Stir to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Give the salad a brief stir before serving to redistribute the dressing and flavors..
- For the Mustard Sauce:.
- Mix Dijon Mustard and Sour Cream in a saucepan and heat gently until simmering. Season to taste and serve..
- Plate accordingly, serve and enjoy!.
Cooking the potatoes in the steak pan ensures you'll make the most of all the lovely, meaty flavours. Flatten the steaks out slightly with your hands. Smoked haddock with a vibrant mustard sauce and shimmering strips of herring Halve the potatoes and divide between four plates. Lift the haddock fillets out of their pan on to a Spoon the mustard, herring and cucumber sauce over the top and eat immediately. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the garlic and rosemary, then add the parboiled potatoes and fry Serve with the potatoes, béarnaise and salad on the side. ; Smashed Cucumber Salad.
If you find this Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.