Recipe of Ultimate Instant pot navy bean and ham soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe. You can have instant pot navy bean and ham soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Take Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- You need 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- Get of Water to cover.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of carrots diced.
- Provide 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Steps to make Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Step by Step guide to making this no soak perfect southern comfort food from scratch starting. Kaytis' Navy bean and Ham soup is one of our popular crock pot soups. Easily Turn this recipe into Instant pot navy bean soup. Just follow the recipe and change the beans to navy beans. Or use great northern beans or any bean combination you enjoy. what beans do you use for ham and bean soup?
If you find this Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.