Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to kabocha squash kamut/spelt sourdough bread recipe. To cook kabocha squash kamut/spelt sourdough bread you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread:
- Provide 1 of kabocha squash, cubed.
- Take 5 cups of organic kamut, freshly milled.
- Get 5 cups of organic spelt, freshly milled.
- Take 2 cups of sourdough starter.
- Take 2 cups of Greek yogurt or just filtered water.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of filtered water.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of mulberry syrup or honey.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cumin seeds, optional.
- Get 2 Tsp of teff or sesame seeds, optional.
- Use 6-7 cup of Organic unbleached all purpose flour.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread:
- Steam cubed kabocha squash in a steamer for 25 minutes until a fork easily poke through. Cool down to room temperature..
- Mash steamed squash in a food processor or manually using a fork..
- Mix together all wet ingredients and then add freshly milled ancient grain flours, such as spelt and kamut. If you don't have them, just use whole wheat flour or all purpose flour..
- Knead the dough until smooth and your hands are clean too. Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces and place each dough in a pre oiled bowl to proof..
- After about 4 hours when the dough is double its size..
- Knead the dough and shape them into your desired styles. Proof a second time for about 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 375F and bake for about 30 minutes. Score the bread before baking..
- Sourdough bread keeps well in the room temperature for 3 days and 2 weeks in a fridge and longer in a freezer..
If you find this Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.