Recipe of Speedy Caramel Apple Martini
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Martini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Martini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to caramel apple martini recipe. To cook caramel apple martini you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Apple Martini:
- Prepare 1 of martini glass.
- You need 1 of smuckers caramel sauce.
- You need 1 of part sour apple schnapps (i used dekyuper).
- Take 1 of part sour apple smirnoff.
- Take 2 of counts whipped cream.
- You need 1 of sugar for garnish.
- Take 1 of ice.
- Get 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of melon baller (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Apple Martini:
- To garnish the glass, grab two plates. On one pour some of your caramel sauce and on the other your sugar..
- Dip your martini glass in the sauce and completely cover the rim of your glass. Then dip your glass in the sugar and do the same thing..
- The sauce I used was in a squeeze bottle. If yours comes in a jar you can just scoop some up with a spoon and drizzle some in your glass and make it pretty :) once your done chill your glass for a bit. Wouldn't say more than an hour..
- Now in a shaker. Pour your two liquors and your two counts of whipped cream. Pour in. A heaping scoop of ice..
- Shake and strain into your martini glass. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your caramel apple martini! Enjoy responsibly :)).
- Scoop an apple with a melon baller (optional) and stick a sword through it. If not slice an apple through a mandolin or thinly slice an apple the width of an apple chip and make a slit to put on your rim. All this is optional of course. All we care is about that drink ;).
If you find this Caramel Apple Martini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.