Recipe of Speedy Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to beef & potatoes in oyster sauce recipe. To make beef & potatoes in oyster sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need of Roughly 300g rump steak beef (or any cut you prefer).
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take of Ingredients.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic - diced.
- Take 2 of large slice of ginger - diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion - wedged.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of Cornstarch slurry.
- Take of Scallions.
- Provide 2 of large potatoes wedged and pre-cooked.
Instructions to make Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Combine beef and marinade ingredients in a bowl, cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Sautee garlic + ginger until fragrant, add beef..
- Cook until beef is brown and you can see caramelized crust round the edges, add potatoes and onion wedges. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat..
- Add cornstarch slurry and scallions, toss until scallions slightly wilted and take off heat..
- Serve with white rice or rice porridge 🥰.
A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat.
If you find this Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.