Recipe of Quick Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to japanese tofu bok choi oyster sauce recipe. To make japanese tofu bok choi oyster sauce you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce:
- Use 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- Provide 1 pack of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1,5 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 50 ml of water.
- Take 2 tsp of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Steps to make Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce:
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained..
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.
Baby bok choy, and other Chinese greens. Add oyster sauce, water, sugar, and ground white pepper. Your cooking blog is fantastic and truly a gem. I am indonesian and I love Chinese and Japanese food. Chinese Food Recipe - Bok Choy Oyster Sauce Let's see how its done step by step.
If you find this Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.