Recipe of Quick Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fried prawns in rechad masala/paste recipe. You can cook fried prawns in rechad masala/paste using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- Provide of kashmiri Chillies.
- You need of chillies whole (hot).
- Provide of of ginger.
- You need of to 8 garlic cloves.
- Get of black pepper.
- Use of cinnamon stick (small piece).
- Prepare of a few cloves.
- Get of vinegar for grinding the above ingredients.
- Provide of Rice flour for coating the prawns before frying.
- Use of oil for frying ( shallow frying).
- Provide of prawns ..back slit for deveining.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- For preparing rechad Masala ...soak the whole chillies in hot water for 5 mins ...drain ..then grind all the ingredients with vinegar to form a paste ..this is rechad Masala.
- Devein the prawns and apply salt to prawns and then coat rechad Masala ...marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a pan take a little oil , when the oil becomes hot .. roll the prawns in rice flour and fry them ....
- Serve hot.
If you find this Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.