Recipe of Perfect Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup recipe. To make loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- You need of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- Use of large carrots peeled and diced.
- Take of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- Use of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of butter.
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of bacon cooked and chopped.
Instructions to make Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
If you find this Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.